hampr for business
hampr offers commercial laundry services for both small and large businesses.
We know how important flexible, high-quality laundry service is to businesses. With hampr, you won’t get locked into a long-term, inflexible contract that penalizes you for any small change. Break free with the laundry service that scales with you.
Work with a vetted washr
We run background checks at the same level as public school teachers, request information about the equipment being used to process laundry and ensure that we hire exactly the right people.
Support a member of your community
Not only will you receive top-quality service, you’ll be supporting a dedicated member of your community. So sit back, relax, and let us take care of your laundry needs—we’ve got this!
How it Works
Using hampr at your business is easy:
1. Just throw your dirty linens in a bag – any bag will do!
2. You and your hampr rep will set a time for pick-up that is most convenient for you – you can either have your pick-ups on a recurring schedule or on-demand
3. One of our professional, vetting washrs will pick-up and clean your linens with high-quality detergent according to your specifications
4. Your clean linens will be returned, fresh and folded the following day (larger orders may experience a 48-hour turnaround time)
Meet some of our washrs:
“I love to do laundry, and love to share this love by helping others. One of the things I use my money for is my mission work in Guatemala.”
“Who said guys can’t do laundry? Retired Air Force husband/dad who enjoys washing clothes for my family. I joined the hampr team because it allows me to serve others by doing something that I enjoy.”
“The reason I hampr is to save for our IVF treatments. I love laundry it’s one of my favorite house duties! so why not get extra cash while doing it!”
Ready to learn more?
Fill out the form below and a hampr representative will reach out to answer any questions you may have and to give you a personalized quote.
- We offer an easy to understand Per Pound model or flat rate per load model. After your linens are dried and folded they will be weighed and reported for weekly or monthly billing.
- There may be discounts available based on your quantity, frequency, and ease of process. Please connect with one of our representatives to discuss in detail.
- We are ready to start processing your commercial linen needs of all kinds including:
- And More
- We cannot accept orders contaminated by the following:
- Soiled bedding or clothing
- Human or pet soil (urine, feces, blood, vomit, etc.)
- Bed bugs, lice, or any other insects
- Hazardous chemical residue
- Drug paraphernalia
- Our standard detergent that is included is a scent-free, dye-free detergent pod. Prefer to use your own detergent? No problem! You can include your own pod in a plastic bag, or note that you’ll be sending liquid detergent in its own bottle or a separate container. *NEW* add-on feature – Gain-scented detergent now available.
- At this time, hampr provides Dropps detergent pods which have a fabric softener included already — and it’s better for the environment! We also provide standard laundry bleach. If you’d like a different detergent, bleach treatment, or fabric softener, you’ll need to provide them with your order.
We understand that many members have a favorite detergent! You can include your own pods in a ziplock bag, or note that you’ll be sending liquid detergent in its own bottle or a separate container.
Our washrs will inspect your linens as they process them and will spray stains with a liquid pre- treatment. If the stains do not come out in the wash, they will be placed in a separate bag for you to inspect upon completion.
Our members agree, the “hampr way” is the BEST way! We take a retail approach to our folding — utilizing tips and tricks from major retailers — to minimize wrinkles and easily transition from the bags back to your place of business. All of our washrs are provided with instructional videos on how to fold the “hampr way”. Prefer a different method? No problem. Just let us know your favorite way to fold in your meeting with your dedicated account manager.
- In the rare event that something is damaged during our care, we will work with you to ensure that we can make it right. If the item is damaged, please send photos to our Support Squad by emailing email@example.com. If an item is damaged, we will reimburse you up to the full value of the item in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Damages related to normal wear and tear will not be covered, including:
- Color fading
- Inability to remove existing stains
hampr is not liable for damage caused due to incorrect preferences set by the member (i.e. washing something on hot when it should have been washed on cold, etc.)
In order to receive reimbursement for damaged items must be reported to our customer experience team within seven (7) days of the delivery of the order.