Information we collect
1. Information you provide to us or allow others to provide to us
During the course of your relationship with Hampr, you may provide us with information about yourself. For example, you may provide us with information during the sign-up process, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, social security number, and insurance information.
2. Technical information about your usage of the Hampr platform
When you use the Hampr platform, either through a browser or mobile app, we automatically receive some technical information about the hardware and software that is being used.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our partners use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and device identifiers. Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer or device when you access our services through a browser or mobile application. We may use session cookies (which expire when you logout of the app or close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us personalize your experience and remember things like your current zip code or that you have already logged in to Hampr.
We employ some third-party services to help us understand the usage of Hampr, and these third-parties may also deploy cookies on our site or collect information through our mobile applications. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand, in a non-personal way, how users interact with various portions of our site — you can learn more about information that Google may collect here.
Log information: When you use the Hampr platform, our servers will record information that is sent by your device or browser. This information can include things related to your laundry services for Hampr (such as orders accepted and completed) as well as things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on Hampr, and other ways that you interact with the Hampr platform.
Location information: In connection with your use of the Hampr mobile app to provide laundry services, we may collect information about the location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background.
How we use your information
For business purposes. We may use your information to help us provide, maintain and improve the Hampr service. For example, we may use your information to contact you, respond to your communications and requests, provide support, and process your payments. In addition, we may use your information to make improvements to the Hampr platform, to understand how washrs and washr applicants interact with our service, and to develop new services.
What we share
Disclosure of information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties under certain circumstances:
With your consent or at your direction — We may share your information with entities outside of Hampr when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction.
- With customers — We may provide some of your information to customers in connection with your laundry services and/or delivering an order. For example, we may display your first name and last initial to customers to show them who is fulfilling and/or delivering their order. We may also display your location to the customer when their order is in the pick up and delivery process.
- For legal purposes — We may share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Hampr.
- For business purposes — We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information with third parties on a non-personally identifying basis and an aggregate basis for legitimate business purposes. We may also share your information between and among Hampr, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
Changes to this Policy
This policy may change from time to time and any revised Policy will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice on our private Washr Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/groups/washrs/ ] or sending you a notification).
1325 Eraste Landry Road
Lafayette, LA 70506